Non Surgical Men's Hair Replacement Systems
Developing male pattern baldness and thinning hair can affect your self-esteem as a man. There are several causes of hair loss, from genetic conditions to diseases such as cancer and hypothyroidism. Luckily, several corrective procedures restore your hair and, consequently, your confidence. These procedures include surgical hair restoration, medications and laser therapy, and non-surgical hair systems. Non-surgical hair systems are an excellent option if you are not a candidate for a surgical solution or preventative treatments. For over 50 years, TM Hair has provided hair restoration solutions for men and women around Houston and surrounding areas.
Are you considering getting a non-surgical men's hair system in Houston? Contact us to get a complimentary consultation and free scalp analysis.
Why You Need a Non-Surgical Men's Hair Systems
There's no doubt that every man going through hair loss needs a hair restoration solution. But what makes non-surgical men's hair systems stand out from the other solutions? Is the procedure worth your time, energy, and money?
Non-surgical men's hair systems have been christened the best cure for baldness and other instances of hair loss. Here's is why you need a human hair replacement system:
- The procedure is non-invasive, so you don't need to worry about scars, headaches, or recovery time
- You can get rid of the system if you dislike it
- The final look is not a mystery because you choose the style that fits you best
- You don't need to worry about donor hair follicles
- The procedure gives instant results, saving you time and energy
Who Is Suited for Non-Surgical Men's Hair Systems?
Hair loss and thinning are more common in men than women- 85 % of American men suffer from androgenetic alopecia( male pattern baldness) before they hit 50 years. For some, baldness starts as early as 24 years and may affect one’s confidence and self-esteem.
There are other causes of hair loss in men. Typically, you are suited for non-surgical men's hair systems if you fall under the following categories:
- You are suffering from male pattern baldness.
- The medical treatment interferes with average hair growth, such as chemotherapy or radiation; you suffered scarring head injuries that affect hair regeneration on some parts of your scalp, e.g., severe burns.
- It would help if you restored hair density to hide your thinning hair or receding hair line.
If you are in Houston and surrounding areas and suffering the frustrating effects of hair loss, TM Hair has the solution you are looking for. Please fill out our contact form or call us today to schedule a private consultation.
Choosing the best men's hair system can be daunting, especially with so many companies and service providers offering the services. How do you know the type of hair system that suits you best? It's advisable to have a face-to-face private consultation with a certified hair loss specialist who knows the ins and outs of men's hair systems. The expert can examine your case and advise on the best hairpiece to correct your hair loss or thinning hair.
At TM Hair, we pride ourselves on providing the best non-surgical men's hair systems in Houston and surrounding areas. We have been in the hair care solutions industry for 50 years, and reviews from happy customers prove that we know our craft. Talk to us today to get your youthful look again. We serve Houston, Katy Sugarland, Bellaire, Memorial, Richmond, Rosenberg, The Woodlands, Pearland, Conroe, Galveston, and Tomball.
Time To See TM Hair in Houston
We are open five days a week, from Tuesday to Saturday. Here's a list of our business hours from Tuesday through Saturday:
- Tuesday 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM
- Wednesday 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Thursday 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM
- Friday 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Saturday 8.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Are you suffering from hair loss or thinning and want a natural-looking non-invasive hair replacement solution? TM Hair offers comprehensive non-surgical men's hair systems to restore your confidence and self-esteem. Contact us today for a free scalp analysis and hair replacement.
Image credit: Krakenimages.com/ShutterStock