Finasteride, or more commonly know as Propecia is one the most well known remedies for hair loss. Thousands of men take the oral drug daily and in many cases experience hair loss restoration. The questions is – at what cost and is there a safer solution?
Unfortunately, as with most prescription drugs, Propecia comes with it’s list of dangers and side effects. Drugs.com provides a long list of possible side effects including:
- cold sweats
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- breast enlargement and tenderness
- hives or welts
- itchy skin
- rapid weight gain
- redness of the skin
- skin rash
- swelling of the lips and face
- tingling of the hands or feet
- unusual weight gain or loss
- Clear or bloody discharge from the nipple
- dimpling of the breast skin
- inverted nipple
- lump in the breast or under the arm
- persistent crusting or scaling of the nipple
- redness or swelling of the breast
- sore on the skin of the breast that does not heal
If you read my blog, you know I am a big proponent of Laser Hair Therapy. In my over 40 years of experience, Laser Hair Therapy provides the safest, most effective way to fight hair loss and restore hair growth safe and naturally. If you weighing possible hair loss solutions or considering taking Propecia, I highly suggest researching the amazing results of Laser Hair Therapy.
Take a look the video below and feel free give give us a call at 713-838-1880 or fill out our free online consultation for at http://tmhairadditions.com/confidential-consulation.html for more information.
FREE eBOOK available at : https://tmhair.com/e-book