Some excerpts from my eBook: Hair Loss Causes and Solutions
Some Facts About Hair Loss:
- 35 million men and 21 million women experience hair loss in the United States alone.
- By the age of 50, approximately 85% of men have some type of baldness or hair loss.
- 9 out of 10 balding men cite hair loss as their number one concern.
- 1 in 4 women suffer from hair loss, thinning hair or pattern baldness.
- Over 800,000 people seek hair restorations each year.
- The average scalp has about 100,000 hair follicles. Most people on average lose about 50 to 100 hairs a day. Once you begin to lose more than that it can become an issue
Why Am I Losing My Hair?
The causes of hair loss for both men and women vary. It’s crucial to understand what’s causing your hair loss so you can make an informed decision about the best treatment for you. Some of these causes only lead to temporary hair loss – while others are more permanent.
- Hair Disorders
- Medical Conditions and Disease
- Stress and Shock
- Diet and Poor Nutrition
- Hair Care – Styling and Treatments
If you are starting to lose your hair – the key is to act fast. The sooner you address the issue, the better chance you have to reverse the effects of hair loss. The first thing you need to do is get educated about your hair loss and the possible solutions. I developed my eBook to make this easy for you. It’s free – so download it today if you haven’t already done so: https://tmhair.com/e-book/ . I also have a lot of good information on my company website: http://tmhairadditions.com , including lots of videos and my free confidential consultation form.
Again – the key is to not wait. Start the process today!