Here are some new hair ideas to help you start feeling fresh and fabulous to start 2016…
- Move your part over a bit. You don’t need to change to the other side completely, but sometimes moving it left or right by an inch can help your hair to feel fresh.
- Deep condition and take really great care of your ends. Healthy hair styles better than unhealthy hair, plain and simple. So, do a deep conditioner a few times a month (or more if your hair needs it) to really make sure you keep your hair in tip top shape.
- Add bangs or just a face frame. If you are really dying for a change, go for a full fringe. If you want something a little less bold, try a soft face frame, or maybe a cheek grazing bang on one side.
- Ask for a few balayage highlights if your color feels dull. Balayage has become more popular than traditional foiling methods. It’s a soft method that grows out like a dream, and adds brightness exactly where the sun would.
- Practice braids or a simple half up style. If you have more than just the ability to pull your hair into a ponytail in your arsenal, you’ll be less frustrated on days when you need to pull your hair back. So spend time learning at least one new technique, master it, and when you are bored with your hair you’ll have a new style to wear.
Here are some new hairstyles to try for the new year…
For more information on hair or hair loss, visit www.tmhair.com.